Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

Something Wonderful


Something Wonderful


Hi there I can't believe it's a new month already!! Michelle here to share my take on the fabulous multi photo sketch we have as our challenge for September. The prize is a very generous $20 to spend in Scrapping Clearly Store!! So come on and give it a go, We can't wait to see what you create.


 I sometimes find on my phone a whole range of ''selfie'' pics my 8 year old decides to take. I am sure I am not the only one this happens to and I just have to laugh at some of the faces she pulls. Where do they learn this stuff from? Here is her most recent photo session and I thought it was perfect to add here as a series of photos. There is so much to love about the whole Something Wonderful collection by Teresa Collins found here in the store. So many lovely embellishments and a generous amount in each pack. The Wonderful title is from the wood pieces pack I painted black with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

 Here is a close up of the banners I was able to build out of the chipboard and sticker sheet. The Ephemera tags have 20 different ones in the pack.
 Another close up of the chipboard and stickers combined on the other side.
Something Wonderful 20 wood pieces

 Something Wonderful Ephemera pack
 Something Wonderful Ephemera Tags

 Something Wonderful Chipboard Elements
 Something Wonderful Enamel dots 

 Something Wonderful Decorative Stickers 32 pcs.


Something Wonderful Paper Pack 12 x 12 


We would love to see lots of entries with this multi photo sketch this month and the awesome prize  is $20 dollars to spend in the store which is exciting. Enjoy your creative Monday.

Love Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment