Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

September Mood board


September Mood board

Hello everyone, it's Michelle this is my layout inspired by September's mood board. I really think mood boards are great, they are more open to personal interpretation which makes them very inspiring. I can't wait to see what everyone creates, especially since there is a $20 voucher up for grabs!
If you know me you'll know I have always been near the beach and love to spend lots of hours there with my family. So the colours really inspired me in this challenge as it has a summer nautical theme and I wanted to keep it beachy.
This year is moving along so fast and it will be summer again before we know it!

 My title is a wood veneer from Teresa Collins Something Wonderful collection.



 A close up of the white embossed stamped flowers background with Heidi Swapp Navy Color Shine. I used a paint brush and water to help spread the Color Shine like a water colour.

I used a combination of white embossed stamped flowers on the background, stamped black ink flowers on sticky backed canvas to add layers to the photo and a metal flower charm. Twine and muslin was added under the photo layer to add texture and mimic the rope in the mood board. 
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Navy found here



Teresa Collins Something Wonderful Wood pieces found here

Have a great creative week.
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment