Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Handsome and charming

Hi there, how are you? Ready for a new challenge!
 This one has a twist just to keep our creative minds active. It's a sketch/ mood board challenge with a twist. Using this sketch, mood board and our photo will be of a male subject. 


 Here is the great sketch and below the mood board to be inspired from. My inspiration was from some of the colours and the transport wall stickers.

 I had a lot of fun again going through my oldie but goodie stash of papers. My subject is my adorable nephew. I like the photo as it also shows in the background my children with their cousins.


Who knew the wood veneer paper airplanes from Rainbow Splendour I added to this layout would match this paper so many years after I brought it. Perfect match!

Come and join in with Let's Get Sketchy, we can't wait to see what you create!!

Love Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment