Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Bring on the Sunshine

Hello, How are you?
 It's well into the windy Winter weather here! I know in other parts of the world it's Summer time right now. These photos were taken on a classic hot day last Summer and my girls decided to make their own water fun. No need for a pool when you can fill a bucket with cold water!
 I decided to create a double layout for Let's Get Sketchy July 1st challenge. It gave me a chance to document the whole series of photos. Such a fun afternoon.



My inspiration I took from the mood board was the blue and grey colours. The pop of yellow came from the bucket in the photos.


We would love to see what you will create using the latest sketch and mood board. Come join us at Let's get Sketchy for a change to win a prize! We can't wait to see your layouts.
Have a great creative week.
Love Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment