Pages

Saturday 22 April 2017

Wild Blue Yonder

Hi there, it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm home enjoying a lazy day. Believe me it doesn't happen a lot but it's nice to be doing things that I love. So I have been creating more in the hope to find my mojo. It helps to have lots of encouragement from a friend.
Here is my take on this month's challenge for Kraft Plus using paint swatches. I printed this large photo, how fun is it ! It certainly helped me get out of my comfort zone but that is exactly what makes it interesting. If you want inspiration go check it out, some amazing layouts.



Close up of the cluster using burlap, cork and beach sand.

Thanks for checking in and have fun creating.
Michelle xx

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant action photo and the paint swatches look good tucked in the side. The sand adds lovely texture, as does the hessian and the marine embellies. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely earthy colors on your page, the paint chips look great, and what an amazing photo too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete