Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Let's get Sketchy 1st April


Hi everyone, how are you all?
 I'm happy to share a fun sketch over on the Let's Get Sketchy blog.
 Can you believe it's April already!! This is the first sketch for this month. I love how you can be inspired by a sketch and make it your own style.


I saw this leaf die cut and knew I needed to use it as the divider for the top of the layout. This recent paper range is called Island Escape by Kaisercraft.


 This leaf tropical pattern is so trendy right now and I think it's perfect for my many beach photos.


I enjoyed fussy cutting and paper piecing these clusters adding a few shells.


The last finishing touches were the clear sequins and clear beads.

For inspiration go check out  Let's Get Sketchy  We can't wait to see your entries.

Thanks for stopping by today

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment