Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

December Daily

Good morning, I have the perfect opportunity here today to share my plans for December! Yes it's that time of year!! What do you love about Christmas?
 Since I have heard of the idea of December daily that was created by Ali Edwards, I have wanted to create an album too but never have so this is the year. I am excited to document my family traditions, to add our stories and photos. 
I am using the Heidi Swapp wooden album and the Candy Cane Lane collection by Teresa Collins for the papers and embellishments. 
All the chipboard are from Your Creative Wings and I just love the elegant detailed pieces here. So pretty and versatile.


I have everything ready to start and this is my cover and first front page. You may remember I shared this cover before a while ago so it makes it super easy for me to begin to fill it now.


  Candy cane lane ephemera and sequins.

 Close up of the first title page.


The second half of my prep for December is this Heidi Swapp Countdown to Christmas Calendar, which will include a photo a day I will share on instagram.

I really want to use what I have already to complete these projects, so the frame for this is an Ikea photo frame I painted gold.


For this I will be using the Believe Collection by Heidi Swapp.

Do you plan on doing Christmas projects this year? Please share what you will be working on and if you are doing December daily I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day.
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment